- 4 Barn Doors
- A Hot Shoe (attaches to cameras as small as a DLSR camera)
- A Power Solution (Needed to use the light – purchased separately)
- Front-End Attachments
- Wide Range of Adapters
- A Soft Carrying Pouch
- Same CRI and generation of LED’s as the LEDZIlla 2
- Of the 9 LED’s 4 are Daylight, and 5 are Tungsten to balance the relative brightness
- Has two controls built-in: one to dim and one to go from Daylight to Tungesten and everything in between
- The Battery sled is different from the LEDZilla 2, the sled and cable are a longer in length
- A smooth light distribution in every focusing position.
- Clean, sharp, single edge barn door shadow OR a very gentle light and shadow transition with the flip-up wide angle diffuser in place
- Color rendition and color distribution is cleaner than comparable LED lights.
- Powers from any 6 V to 18 V DC power source.
- Optional battery shoes are compatible with Sony, Panasonic, Canon and Nikon mini-DV batteries.
- NP-F550 7.2 V, 2000 mA,105 minute run time.
- NP-F750 7.2 V, 4000 mA, 210 minute run time.
- NP-F950 7.2 V, 6000 mA, 330 minute run time.
- When dimmed to 50 % light output, power consumption drops accordingly resulting in twice the run time. Alternative power from any
- Anton/Bauer or PAG system, car cigarette lighter output or battery belt.
- Power consumption is only 8 W despite its high output.
- Operates from -40° C up to +40° C.
- LED power available indicator.
- Front-end bayonet mount allows the addition of attachments and light modifiers.
- Amazing output in combination with the Dedolight double aspheric optics.